Saturday, November 7, 2009

Got to do something


I was told by my friend Odi that she is now working with S2 Slimming and she told me they are famous with its unique skilled hand massage or 'Manual Fat Dainage' to remove excessive fat from the body. My first impression was it must be very painful... ouch!! However, Odi said it's not that painful once you get used to it and manual massage could help to unblock clogging in the lympathic system and tone the body to slender shape. Luckily I'm still breastfeeding my baby boy as it really helps me to lose weight real fast. Nertheless, I know breastfeeding would not help me to get back the 's' shape from pear shape. I got to do something. I guess being slim is one of the ways to boost up my confidence and charm. If not, I worry one day Jeff will turn to other women.. ha, I know he won't.

I decided to go for a try with S2. I had my 1st treatment at their AU2 outlet 2 weeks ago. It was a new shopping mall located at Taman Setiawangsa. The outlet looks small but I was surprised with their complete facilities and equipments. I was greeted by a lady called Kylie (she wasn't in the photo). She was very friendly. She explained in detail to me on what was I going to do. Joey who was the therapist helped me to get measurements. Then I started off with whole body massage by helping me to stimulate the lymphatic system for 45 minutes. It was a little painful and I did enjoy it because I felt so relaxed and Joey was so good in it. Followed by a wrap for 20 minutes. After that, she took me for a 10 minutes sauna. Lastly I had a navel care therapy which is an abdominal massage that mainly promotes detoxification and extract the wind from abdomen.

The treatment ended for 2 hours. For the 1st time at S2, I would say I was overwhelmed with their professionalism. The staffs were friendly and helpful. I’m happy as I know I did the right thing.

4 comments:

  1. I also try a slimming course~ lost 11kg within 5mths!!! this course teach me how to choose the correct food, no need wrapping, and can eat a lot! previously i always look for L or XL size, but now i'm wearing S!!! so happy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Little Bear, wah! you lost alot of weights! So happy for you. I heard about that before, but I think for me I need both ways as I like to eat alot and always not persistant enough to eat the right food..and actually S2 has their own slimming recipes too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Phoebe, it's not so convenient to state the cost here, but I would say it's reasonable and they cater for your needs. If you'd like to find out more, here is their website, www.s2slimming.com.my :)

    ReplyDelete