Friday, November 13, 2009
I had a dream
I had a bad dream last night. Dreamt of my head is getting bald!! Luckily it was just a dream. I think I had been worrying too much on my hair loss problem. Actually my hair started to fall after Nathan turned 4 months. Before that, my hair was so healthy and not a single hair fell from my head. Moreover, I was so confidence to tell my hair stylist that I had so much hair and wouldn't worry that I would lose any hair. Hope my hair loss problem would stop soon as I already losing very much of hair on my forehead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I feel your pain. I look like I am going to have a M shaped hair line. This past Saturday I cut my hair short like I was in Standard 6 with short fringes!
ReplyDelete我妈妈话所有BB脱毛发时,妈妈会跟着脱。到底是正常吗?我已很少头发了不晓得以后我生了之后完全头发脱光变botak吗?
ReplyDeleteShan, exactly!! I'm having M shape too.. i put the fringes at front aside to cover my left side but cannot cover right side...sigh.. thinking of to change hairstyle but really don't know what hairstyle i can change.. u know what, the texture of my hair also changed after gave birth.. it become so rough and frizzy, so difficult to manage it.. :(
ReplyDeleteGeeGee, 不会脱光但至少会脱至少6个月。。这是正常的。。而且头发会生回去的。。