I'm so happy today that when I weigh myself on the weighing scale at S2, I've lost another kg. Yay, a few more kilos to go. The significance of the weight loss could be seen after doing the Advanced Detoxfication Program. I personally like this as the therapist would first scrub my whole body, then massage with coffee yogurt, lastly wrapped with hot blanket. The scrub contains essential oil that was so relaxing. The aroma of the coffee yogurt was so 'sweet' and 'tempting' and made me felt like having a cup of cappuccino. The entire program lasted for about 2 hours and I did enjoy myself by being pampered with the scrub and massage.
I remember the last time I had a massage was when Jeff and I went to Bali for honeymoon. We had a spa and Balinese style massage for couple in a small spa hut. The feeling was a bit weird as seeing husband undressed and being massaged by a woman. But the feeling went off immediately when we both were left alone to have spa together in a wooden hot tub. We really enjoyed ourselves in Bali. However, my sister and brother in law who just went there for honeymoon didn't really enjoy themselves. Later I found out the reason was because they didn't go for the spa and massage. I told them it was a waste if you go to Bali and didn't go for that. Anyway, I wouldn't mind to go there again for our anniversary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Grace! Just drop by after reading your husband's column in "Mommy Baby". I have added you in my blog list and feel free to browse my blog as well.
ReplyDelete