Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Hours



It's been so long since the last time I had gathering with my bunch of ex-colleagues who were working in 988. Reason for not gathering so often was because some of us took turn to get pregnant and then gave birth ever since we left the company. So it was not so convenient for everyone to gather together. The most recent one who was just gave birth was Pui Yen as her baby is about 2 1/2 months now. Before that was Jessie and her baby is about 3 months now. It was our first time to have a lunch together since everyone gave birth. It was so funny as all we talked about was breastfeeding, taking care of babies, milk pumping, losing weights and etc. Sometimes mommies do need encouragement from other mommies as taking care of babies is not an easy job.

I'm so grateful that I have this bunch of friends who can always be there to share, to talk, and to laugh on anything. Although it was just a casual lunch, I really treasure that few happy hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment